(1) Please note that SASCO Home reserves the right to restrict access to certain personal data or refuse to comply with your Data Access Request as may be permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. We can only provide you with personal data that is in our possession or under our control. To process this request, the information in this form may need to be given to third party service providers to SASCO Home.
(2) Depending on the nature and scope of the work required to process your access request, SASCO Home may be required to impose a fee to recover its administrative costs. This will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by our Data Protection Officer. Where such a fee is to be imposed, a written estimate of the fee will be provided to you for your consideration. In such a case, please communicate your agreement to the payment of the fee in writing. If you do not agree to the payment of the fee, SASCO Home will not be able to process your Data Access Request.
(3) Please also note that in certain instances where a fee is to be collected, SASCO Home may require a deposit to process your Data Access Request. You will be notified if such a deposit is required when SASCO Home provides you with a written estimate of the fee. In such an event, SASCO Home will not be able to process your Data Access Request until such a deposit is collected.
(4) Kindly note that (2) and (3) above do not apply if SASCO Home does not charge a fee your Data Access Request.
(5) Personal data collected on this form is required to enable your Data Access Request to be processed, and will only be used in connection with such request.
(6) Please note that your data may be shared for this request to be processed, and will only be used in connection with such request.